Evolution Cycles Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We accept all major forms of payment (Maestro, Solo, Switch, Visa, Mastercard and Amex)
The total price of goods and any applicable shipping costs will be clearly stated at the end of the shopping basket process. Payment won't be taken until goods are dispatched.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our contact page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- Shipping costs are clearly stated at the end of the shopping basket process unless you have selected 'collect from store' in which case there is no shipping charge.
We aim to get goods to you as quickly as humanly possible. Goods in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 working days so will normally be received within 5 working days. Smaller orders and items will normally be shipped via Royal Mail unless high value or heavy in which case a courier service will be used. Large and/or heavy items such as bikes and wheels will always be shipped via courier.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- Your security and protection is very important to us so our site utilises the latest forms of data encryption and security.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 15%
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- Sometimes we will not have the item in stock for various reasons causing a delay to delivery. We will promptly advise you of this and give an approximate expected delivery date.
- If you wish to complain.
- If for any reason you wish to complain please use our Contact Us page and send us a message for the attention of our manager.
- The Office of Fair Trading 'Distance Selling Regulations' (DSRs) give you the right to cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched, up to 7 days from receipt of goods.
If, for whatever reason, you wish to return your purchases, this must be done within SEVEN WORKING DAYS of receiving the goods. Please note the following conditions:
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility, a recorded and insured service must be used when returning items
- Goods must be returned in brand new and unused condition
- Where possible please could products be returned in their original and unused condition complete with packaging. This helps us when it comes to re-selling the item.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of request or upon receipt of returned goods whichever is sooner.
If you believe that a product bought from us has developed a fault then please contact us before returning goods. Many problems can be solved without you incurring postage costs. If the goods need to be returned then, for the health and safety of our staff, please ensure they are clean. If goods are faulty we will ensure to cover and postage costs incurred.
Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We undertake to observe fully the terms of any warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) applicable to the products supplied by us to you.
If the product does not conform to the contract of sale at the time of delivery to you, you have the right :
- To require us to reduce the purchase price of the product by an appropriate amount
- To require us to cancel the contract
- To replace the product.
If you require us to repair or replace the product, we shall :
- Repair or replace (as the case may be) the product within a reasonable time, but without causing significant inconvenience to you
- Bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so provided the repair or replacement is not impossible, that the remedy you require is not disproportionate in comparison to the other remedies and is not disproportionate in comparison to an appropriate reduction in the purchase price.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Right to Cancel the Order (See above).
- Evolution Cycles Ltd Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order for any of our products you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may choose not to order.
The following steps will create a contract of sale:
1. You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
2. Payment is NOT taken from your card at this point in time. The actual payment balance is due and payable as set out in the below section titled Making your payment.
3. Evolution Cycles Ltd will send you an order acknowledgement email once you have completed the checkout process.
4. No contract of sale is created at this point; you have, at this point made an offer to purchase.
5. Your offer to purchase will be considered and may be declined for any reason. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following and will be notified as soon after order placement as is reasonably possible. The product you ordered being unavailable from stock, our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment, the identification of a pricing or product description error or any other discretionary reason not otherwise listed.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which may set out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning warranties, after-sales service and guarantees
None of our terms affect your statutory rights as laid out in UK law including the Distance Selling Regulations.
We accept responsibility for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the contract if the losses are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the contract. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time the contract is made. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity). The prices payable by you for products that you order are as set out in the Website and are subject to change without notice. They are shown inclusive of VAT where applicable.
In the event that you order a product which is later discovered to have been advertised at an incorrect price you will be informed of the error and will have the option to continue with your order at the revised price or to cancel your order without obligation.