The Mettle is our much loved but often abused bike of choice that lives its life covered in mud and used for taking on all-day epics in the mountains, uplift days, or just thrashing around. A true workhorse designed to take it all and keep on coming back for more. It’s widely become the bike of choice for riders that want to spend more time riding, less time faffing and it’s just got even better.
Slacker Head Tube Angle | Steeper Seat Tube Angle | Longer Reach on all sizes.
‘What does this mean?’ We hear your screaming at your computer. We don’t believe in change for change's sake, but if we can make a change for the better, we will. Here’s how it helps you…
As a combined package all three geometry changes mean that our sat downsizing (effective top tube length) remains almost identical to the previous generation Mettle, yet your mass is more central and balanced between the wheels. But the stood up, foot out, berm slapping sizing – the kind of riding you’d buy this bike for – is more confident and ready to get loose when you are, simple.
• Fork MRP Raven
• Rear Shock Rock Shox Super Deluxe RC3 Ultimate
• Headset Gusset Mix n Match
• Handlebar Gusset S2 20mm rise
• Stem Gusset S2 40mm
• Grips Gusset S2
• Saddle Gusset S2 AM
• Seatpost KS dropper post
• Chain Guide MRP 1x CS
• Rear Derailleur Shimano XT
• Gear Levers RH Shimano XT 12 Speed
• Chain Shimano XT
• Crankset Shimano XT 170mm 34t Boost
• Cassette Shimano XT 11-51t
• Bottom Bracket New XT/SLX BB-MT800
• Brakes Shimano XT 4 Pot 203mm front rotor, 180mm rear
• Wheels Halo Vortex 27.5 Boost
• Tyres Schwalbe Magic Mary front, Hans Dampf rear