We are actively looking for talented individuals who are passionate about the cycle industry.
We would absolutely love to hear from you and learn what makes you want to work for Evo Cycles! Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
There are many aspects to working for us, it's not just assembling and fixing bikes! Job roles are as diverse as mechanics, sales, social media content, ecommerce, order processing, order dispatch, customer after sales, customer consultations etc. If you feel you would enjoy any or all of this and can bring some passion to the team please get in touch.
Thank you for your interest in working for us.
- 28 days holiday with added recognition of time served
- Sickness pay policy
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Salary sacrifice scheme access (bikes, child care, etc.)
- Staff discounts on bikes and kit (we don’t want to profit on colleagues’ cycling)
- Salary - dependant on skills and experience and on-job performance. You're unlikely to get rich working in retail let alone the bike trade but we aim to pay above average for above average individuals.