The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave the fork a top to bottom chassis overhaul with 10mm wider BOOST Spacing, This amplifies steering precision and control in the moments of " ultimate shred" . We also increased the tyre clearance allowing you to utilize a bigger tyre and still have clearance for mud.
37mm and 44mm Offsets are available .
In a time where standards are being reinvented every day, it’s important to look through the clutter to find clarity. Find out what’s actually here to stay and make an impact. We start with a simple question: What’s going to improve the product and rider?
The new Diamond has a host of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave the fork a top to bottom chassis overhaul with 10mm wider BOOST spacing. This amplifies steering precision and control in the moments of “ultimate shred”. We also increased the tire clearance, allowing you to utilize a bigger tire and still have clearance for mud.
Six clicks of low speed compression give quick access to firming up the fork for pedaling, opening up for descending, and mid settings for everything in between. Over thirty clicks of High Speed Compression give precise control for support on big hits. Shim stack controlled rebound that is 100% dynamic. meaning, the rebound is controlled based on the speed at which oil flows through the system. The fork will react to what you throw at it and be ready for what’s next. Our industry exclusive OTT feature really sets DVO product apart from anything else. It allows you to perfectly fine tune how the initial stroke feels without any mid/end stoke compromise. You really do the best of both worlds.
Combining the stiff chassis characteristics with our exclusive features and damping design give our forks a unique ride feel unlike anything else on the market.
• 27.5 PLUS: The 29" Diamond is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5" wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
• More Travel: We reconfigured the new Diamond to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
• Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
• High speed compression adjust: Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for serious tuning
• OTT off the top: This exclusive & proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuning with a turn of knob.
• Closed cartridge bladder system: Just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
• Dynamic Rebound Adjust: Via Piston and Shims
• 15mm QR Tapered Axle: Light, stiff and durable
• Integrated Fender: Seamless integrated design prevents mud and debris from accumulating in the webbing.