Since 2007, the Flow rim has been helping riders progress, push boundaries, and do more on their bikes. The original Flow was light, wide, tubeless, and strong as hell. It redefined mountain bike rims and played a role in the evolution of riding. Today's Flow MK4 continues the progression with a 30mm wide asymmetric rim designed to build an even stronger overall wheel.
Durability and an almost uncanny feeling of control on the trail have made Flow rims the preferred choice of multiple Red Bull Rampage riders, and today’s Flow goes even further. The Flow MK4’s reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Unlike many asymmetric rims, the Flow MK4's BST-Asymmetric shape is designed to equalize resistance to dents and tire bead retention on both sides of the rim under even the worst rock gardens and hardest cornering. Combined with Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the Flow MK4 rim offers the easiest tubeless setup and most reliable airtight performance on the trail.
Ramp up your progression and make every ride even better with the confidence of Flow MK4 asymmetric rims.
Stan's Flow MK 4
• Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6” tires
• Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
• BST-Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build
• 3-year rim warranty with 1-year crash replacement
• Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
• Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
• Conversions available for QR, 10mm bolt in, 10mm, 12mm, 142x12mm and 148x12mm thru axles
• Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, Sram XD or Hope cassette
• Aluminium or steel Shimano freehub body options
• Weight: QR - 311g, 142mm - 300g, XD