The Nukeproof Scout is now sold out for 2021 we are expecting new bikes early 2022. We do have stock of the Orange Crush MX LTD you can find this here - https://www.evocycles.co.uk/orange-crush-mx-ltd/mpn:CRMXPRO_z/
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. It will sharpen your skills, forcing you to read the trail ahead, seeking out the best lines to stay smooth and carry speed. Whether it’s embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout 275 Comp is designed as a do-it-all hardtail.
Versatility is the name of the game and Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across; explore endless singletrack, session the pump track or rail berms and hit jumps in the bike park. In the right hands, the Scout 275 Comp is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, yet supple and confidence inspiring enough to tackle steep, rough and technical Enduro trails with ease.
Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature's playground.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, Nukeproof's engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
• Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, ISCG 05 mount, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, Includes Kevlar chainstay protector
• Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 140mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, RAIL Damper, Gloss Black (SHORT ID: D6SZ)
• Front Wheel: Sun RIngle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5", 15x110mm
• Rear Wheel: Sun RIngle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5", Shimano Microspline freehub, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5" x 2.6”, Maxx Terra, EXO, TR/ Rear: Maxxis Dissector 27.5" x 2.6”, Maxx Terra EXO+, TR,
• Crankset: Shimano Deore M6100 12 Speed Crank, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
• Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
• Rear Deraileur: Shimano Deore M6100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
• Chain: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed
• Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
• Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120 4 pot brake, Resin Pads
• Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66, 203mm
• Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
• Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L/XL: 170mm Drop
• Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature