The Nukeproof Scout is now sold out for 2021 we are expecting new bikes early 2022. We do have stock of the Orange Crush MX LTD you can find this here - https://www.evocycles.co.uk/orange-crush-mx-ltd/mpn:CRMXPRO_z/
For 2021 the Nukeproof Scout returns with its proven Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium frame. Featuring a 65º head angle (66.6º when sagged), 1191mm (Large Scout 275) wheelbase and 435mm chainstays making the Scout a little corner ripping punk, excelling when pointed down trail or sending of a lip. All bikes come fitted with “trail appropriate” tyres and there is plenty of clearance for the wet dust out back (2.6” in 275 and 2.5” width in 290).
The 2021 Scout brings models featuring the latest components, fresh colours and a whole lot more stock! Available in 3 complete build specifications and frame only in both 27.5” & 29” wheel options (No, it’s not the same frame). To meet the demands of riders looking for a seriously capable hardtail, we are proud to introduce the new “PRO” model.
The Scout Pro means business with an “over-forked” (+10mm) Rockshox Lyrik Charger RC up front. Out back, Shimano’s 12 speed 10-51t SLX drivetrain allows you to winch up the steepest inclines whilst the 4 pot SLX ensure there is plenty of stopping power to hand. All models of Scout come tubeless ready, with the Pro rolling on DT Swiss 1900 wheels, wrapped in Maxxis tyres (Assegai up front and Dissector out back). Cockpit and controls are our premium Horizon range (wide bars, short stem and comfy saddle) topped with some quality Sam Hill Signature Grips. In a return to the old school, the Pro is finished in a stunning Brushed Raw aluminium.
Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
Fork Travel: 130mm (140mm PRO)
Axle to Crown: 542mm
Fork Offset: 46mm
Wheels Size: 29"
Max Tyre Size: 2.6"
Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
Rear Axle: M12*1.75 Thread x174mm (Thread Length 20mm)
Chain Guide: ISCG05
Brake Mount: 160mm Direct Post
Protection: Kevlar Chainstay Protector
• Frame: Nukeproof Scout 290, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, ISCG 05 mount, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, Includes Kevlar chainstay protector
• Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC 140mm, 42mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Black
• Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 29", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
• Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 29", 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5” WT, Maxx Terra, EXO, TR/ Rear: Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4” WT, Maxx Terra EXO+, TR,
• Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 30T, 52mm Chainline
• Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
• Rear Deraileur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
• Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
• Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
• Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Resin Pads with Fins
• Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66, 203mm
• Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
• Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
• Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black/Grey
• Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal w Shimano SL-MT500-IL Remote lever, M:150mm drop; L/XL:170mm drop
• Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
• Weight: 12.9kgs/28.5lbs (Tubeless)