Travel adjust shims allow you to custom-tune your post to dial in your perfect length. Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote Ergonomic remote paddle position Reliable sealed cartridge internals User-replaceable cartridge and service at home 2-year warranty
The shortest total length of any dropper Shortest stack height of any dropper New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar Increased bushing overlap and durability 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments. 20g lighter
Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9
Routing Internal only
• SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
• Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100 only (M8100 and M7100 use 22.2mm clamp)
• Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only
• 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups including 12 speed XT M8100 , SLX M7100 and all 10 speed Shimano
• Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm.
(30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g
Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X / I-spec-EV - 43g Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g
Housing and Cable (1300mm installed length) - 50g
Patented drop rail clamp (10,370,051) other patents pending
Warranty 2 Years