Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
• Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
• Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
• Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
• 5 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34, 36T)
• 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
• Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
• 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost