The Trig marks Ragley’s return to the world of curly handlebars (remember the Rodwell and Cragg Vale?).
The gravel bandwagon has split into more niches than experimental jazz, but our jam is straightforward; no flurries of nonsense here.
Triple butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubing that’s lively and comfortable; supple enough to provide comfort on rougher rides but stiff and engaging enough to make you grin when you push harder.
Want versatility? The Trig frameset features a 44mm headtube, 142×12 and 15mm axles, multiple bottle cage mounts and tyre clearance to run 700/650 XC/gravel/adventure/anything tyres.
We don’t want to pigeon hole too much, you choose………. 650b ‘adventure’ bike or 700c commuter/gravel/winter road/anything bike.
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Head Angle: 70˚Static
• Effective Seat Angle: 74˚
• Chain stay length: 425mm
• Seat post: 27.2mm
• Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 142mm Thru-Axle
• BB Shell: 68mm BSA
• Headtube: 44mm
• Headset required: ZS44/28.6 | EC44/40
• Wheel Size: 700c
• Max Tyre Size: 700x40c/27.5×2.1”
• BB Drop: -66mm
• Size Options: S – 19”, M – 20”, L – 21.5”, XL – 23”
• Rack & Fender mounts