menu
ITEMS ADDED TO THE BASKET
t: 01323 737320 |
BASKET
FREE DELIVERY FREE DELIVERY When you spend over £15
PRICE MATCH PRICE MATCH *Contact us with your enquiry
FULL BIKE CHECK FULL BIKE CHECK Built and checked before sending
4.5 Google reviews 4.5 Google reviews 4.5 Google reviews
Evil The Calling Muddy Waters

Evil The Calling Muddy Waters

A Calling from Evil

Road trippin, turn slashin, side-hit-jibbin, nose-bonkin, sprint-climbin attitude, thats the Calling. Its anti-serious technology guarantees good times 69% of the time (the other 31% youre climbing). With 130mm Delta delivered travel through our finest formed carbon tubing, 27.5" wheels, and trunnion-mounted-super-deluxe-rear-shock, your only decision is which colour. Push the button.

 

CHOOSE OPTIONS
Size
$0.00
Build Kit
$0.00
Rear Shock
$0.00
was $7,487.67
Available to order
$5,938.23
e: / t: 01323 737320

THE DETAIL

Have You Found Your Calling

Have you ever wanted a bike that wasnt like a bike at all? More like your favourite snowboard, or your funnest surfboard, the one that catches all the waves or trashes [pillow] lines faster than Kate Moss in the '90s. The Calling is your answer. This bike-shaped-skateboard has enough travel to keep you honest, while encouraging you to irresponsibly hit every extra-credit line on the trail.

At this juncture most bike companies would drive in some high-scoring-scrabble words like optimized, nimble or anti-squat technology. But we wont insult you with that nonsense. The Calling has all the bits and bobs you have come to expect from Evil, and water bottle mounts.

The Calling is the Following's delinquent little brother that left on a road trip and never returned, that pedaled into the night in search of more, then woke for the sunrise mission to the summit.

The Calling is the trails, its the road trips, its the little side hits on the way, its the all-day pedal-fests, the backyard pallet sessions, the pre-work rip, the Ill get it this time, the stories told later in the bar with your best mates, its 130mm travel, its Super Deluxe, its 27.5 or 26+, its boost and its as stiff as Ron Jeremy.

 

SPECIFICATIONS

X01 Build


Frame
EVIL Calling 131mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Dropper Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, BOOST
Shock
Rockshox Super Deluxe RC3 Debonair, 185x50 (+1 Token), Trunion / 20x8, DB T ML S 380
Headset
FSA Integrated Tapered No.57/68 Upper Bearing 30.2x41x6.5 36˚/45˚ Lower Bearing 40×51.8×8 36˚/45˚
Headset Spacers
Poly Spacers 5mm black
Fork
Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC2, 27.5, 150mm Travel, DebonAir, 15x100
Handlebar
Raceface NEXT R Carbon 35, Rise: 35mm Width: 780mm
Stem
Raceface Turbine R 35, Length: 40mm
Grips
Evil Lock-on
Brake - Front
SRAM G2 RSC
Brake - Rear
SRAM G2 RSC
Rotor - Front
SRAM Center Line, 180mm
Rotor - Rear
SRAM Center Line, 180mm
Brake Adapter
Post to Post Mount Adapter
Shifter
SRAM X01 Eagle, 12sp
Rear Derailleur
SRAM X01 Eagle, 12sp
Cassette
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,50
Chain
SRAM X01 Eagle w/Powerlock
Crankset
SRAM Eagle XO Carbon, 34t ring
Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
Wheelset - Front
e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 15x110  
Wheelset - Rear
e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 12x148  
Tire - Front
Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 27.5x2.3
Tire - Rear
Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR, 27.5x2.3
Tubes
27.5" tubes
Seatpost
Rockshox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm, S: 125mm(390mm), M: 150mm(440mm), L/XL: 170mm(480mm)
Saddle
WTB Volt Pro

GX - Build

Frame
EVIL Calling 131mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Dropper Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, BOOST
Shock
Rockshox Super Deluxe RC3 Debonair, 185x50 (+1 Token), Trunion / 20x8, DB T ML S 380
Headset
FSA Integrated Tapered No.57/68 Upper Bearing 30.2x41x6.5 36˚/45˚ Lower Bearing 40×51.8×8 36˚/45˚
Headset Spacers
Poly Spacers 5mm black
Fork
Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC2, 27.5, 150mm Travel, DebonAir, 15x100
Handlebar
Raceface Chester 35, Rise: 35mm Width: 780mm
Stem
Raceface Aeffect R 35, Length: 40mm
Grips
Evil Lock-on
Brake - Front
SRAM Guide RE
Brake - Rear
SRAM Guide RE
Rotor - Front
SRAM Center Line, 180mm
Rotor - Rear
SRAM Center Line, 180mm
Brake Adapter
Post to Post Mount Adapter
Shifter
SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
Rear Derailleur
SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
Cassette
SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,50
Chain
SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
Crankset
Descendent 6K, DUB, Direct Mount 32t ring
Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
Wheelset - Front
e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 15x110   
Wheelset - Rear
e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 12x148  
Tire - Front
Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 27.5x2.3
Tire - Rear
Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR, 27.5 x 2.3
Tubes
27.5" tubes
Seatpost
Rockshox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm, S: 125mm(390mm), M: 150mm(440mm), L/XL: 170mm(480mm)
Saddle
WTB Volt Pro

 

OK
By accepting or continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies and our privacy policy