As with the previous STORIA model, the EXT Storia Lok V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported the ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control) into the EXT Storia Lok V3, now capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues.
The new technology in the EXT Storia Lok V3 allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
Storia V3 is designed to serve those customers who want the maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with great support on the last millimeters of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coilover shock.
V3 Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– Factory tuned HBC technology
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap